Urban Arabic Beginner :: Intensive
This is the first level in Urban Arabic and it's the first step towards Arabic. Students will learn how to hold basic conversations, based on daily life topics. i.e work, daily schedule, daily activities. Describing self and origins. Express self with negative or positive replies and integrate in Lebanese culture by learning the survival expressions that are required to launch a conversation. (below are general points of what this level will cover)
- Learn the alphabet and its sound. Becoming comfortable with writing, reading and connecting all letters.
- Greet, introduce and bid farewell in formal and informal circumstances.
- Indicate and ask about the possession of objects and people's belongings.
- Use all different types of pronouns in different situations.
- Ask and answer questions by using the correct affirmative or negative words.
- How to structure different types of sentences. i.e verbal and non- verbal sentences.
- Talking about locations and know how to get to a place by using prepositions and words about places.
- Identify origins.
- Use courtesies like "please" and "thank you" in formal and informal circumstances.
- Conjugate and use mood markers, pseudo verbs, and generic verbs in present tense and part in the
- Use limited numbers (0-12) to fulfill conversations that requirs time.
- Using adverbs to describe activities.